User Stories and Interface Patterns—Low Fidelity Sketching
This session will be comprised of discussions and workshops during which we will:
- Communally define a series of micro and macro user groups.
- Create a series user story maps or journeys.
- Talk about popular user interface patterns.
- Create and talk about low fidelity UI sketches using industry standard tools.
- Break into frontend code ( CSS, JS, and HTML) that express the UI Patterns just sketched.
The goal of the session will be to talk very briefly about the science/research and ideology of the UD, UI, and UX process while digging into real-world, hands-on UI UX: coding, learning, and team discussions.
Date: September 1, 2018
Time: 3:30 pm - 4:15 pm